can calm itself,
so can you.
- meditation, nayyirah waheed. (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: nayyirahwaheed, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
"Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it."
- Andy Rooney (via observando)
"I love old things. Modern things are so cold. I need things that have lived."
- Barbara Hulanicki of Biba (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
"…she is a goddess
she is terrifying
with hands like silk and sandpaper
she is the place you go to sin
she is the place you go to repent…"
- You cannot love her like she is not a sinner too (via olivia-ross)
(Source: emauxetcamees, via olivia-ross)
"Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made."
- Tyler Kent White (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: allwereallyneedisweed, via great-britian)